- Attorney-at-Law (Austria) since 1999
- Attorney-at-Law (New York) since 1993
- University of Vienna (Dr. Iur)
- New York University Law School (LL.M.)
- Brobeck Phleger Harrison LLP, New York
- Schönherr Attorneys-at-Law, Vienna
- Haarmann Hemmelrath & Partner, Munich
- Haarmann Hügel Attorneys-at-Law, Vienna
Areas of practice
General commercial and contract law, corporate law, private foundation law, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, capital markets law, public takeover law.
Lecturer in various seminars and workshops of "Business Circle" (M&A, business English, contract law), trainer for the Becker CPA Review Course (CPA Academy), Lecturer in the MBA-Program of the Austrian Controller Institute.
Renner/Lunzer, Contract Law in a Nutshell (LexisNexis Verlag, 2012).
Haarmann/ Riehmer/Schüppen (Editors), Public Takeover Offers - Legal Commentary to the German Taveover Act (1st edition , 2nd edition , 3rd edition , 4th edition in progress) - co-author.
Legal Protection of Software Programs (edited by MANZ Verlag, 1998).
Publications in legal periodicals: Prospectus Liability in Germany (ecolex 2001, 154). Liability Risks in Connection with an Initial Public Offering (Österreichisches Bankarchiv 2001, 589). Competition Clauses in Corporate Acquisition Contracts (Der Betrieb 2002, 1143-1147). Special Competences of the Stockholders in Connection with Corporate Acquisitions (NZG 2002, 1091-1094).